August 7, 2012 by Now Creative Group
Why You Could Need a Major Re-Brand
Your organization may be in need of a major re-brand if the points below are true.
- You are constantly apologizing for your website
- No one in your company – not even the founder – can tell you what your logo represents
- Your marketing materials have a different message than your website or your public-facing team members
- Your key differentiator is actually the exact same as what is being claimed by each of your top competitors
- You can NOT communicate what your company does in 20 words or less
- Your marketing messages are all centred around what you do, and not why you do it
- Nothing matches – you have added various marketing tools (like a trade show booth, new shirts, a sales brochure, an e-newsletter, or new business cards), but when you place them side-by-side, none of them look even remotely similar to each other
- Your business has grown in size and developed its strategy, but your materials are at a start-up level
- You have not thought about any of these points, until now
Based on an article from LV8 Communications.