Effective Communication Practices and How to Showcase Impact During COVID-19
Webinar | Tuesday, April 28 @ 2 PM
As an organization leader, staff or volunteer, are you wondering what to post online right now, and how to communicate with your stakeholders?
We know that things have changed very quickly, but there are some key guidelines and principles to follow when it comes to communications during this time to help everyone involved.
Insightful presentations and a discussion for non-profit organizations and charities.
The goal of this webinar is to share practical recommendations and tips for non-profit organizations and charities to effectively communicate and market online during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will showcase examples of successful content and pandemic responses from organizations across Canada, and answer questions from the sector.
What will be covered?
Through three presentations from experts and discussion with attendees, this webinar will answer:
- How can organizations use this period to refresh their messaging and improve online content?
- What are other Canadian organizations doing to respond publicly to COVID-19?
- What should be considered when communicating with stakeholders during this uncertain time?
- How can brands and non-profits work together to make an impact in their community?
- What online tools and technology could your organization be leveraging?
Who is presenting?
Speakers on this webinar include multidisciplinary experts in communications, digital strategy and non-profits:
- Claire Kerr | Director, Care2 Canada
- Jennifer Couldrey | Executive Director, The Upside Foundation of Canada
- Daniel Francavilla | Founder & Head of Strategy, Now Creative Group
Speakers will be reserving time for questions from attendees is within this session. Feel free to provide your questions in advance (optional) by emailing us at email@example.com.
Where is this taking place?
The link to this online webinar will be provided to all registered attendees via email just before it is scheduled to start.
This webinar is hosted by us — Now Creative Group, an agency that works with organizations of all sizes through strategic branding paired with quality content to share stories, create change, and enable positive impact.