Is your organization Digitally Engaged?
Do you consider your business or organization to be “digitally engaged”?
Many experts have determined that having a strong digital presence and community is key to success for both businesses and non-profit organizations of any size.
To determine if your organization is digitally engaged, you can calculate your EQ (Engagement Quotient). The questions below are part of a survey to give you some insight into whether or not your organization is making online communication and digital engagement a priority.
Consider the following;
- Priority – Does digital engagement show up prominently in your annual strategy and what you track?
- Rewards – Do you celebrate digital engagement milestones company-wide?
- Openness – Do you feel empowered to express support for your company in public, social media freely?
- Education – Do you feel the required rules, guidelines and training have been provided to support digital engagement?
- Transparency – Do you have a free flowing exchange of information and insight, enabled by technology?
- Culture – Does support for digital engagement pervade what you do everyday, from the boardroom to the front lines?
- Incentive – Do you feel like my manager supports me in time, reward, risks and resources for digital engagement efforts?
- Values – Do you have an ethos that every staff person can believe in and get excited about?
- Participation – is participation in digital media widely adopted and coordinated across the organization?
- Executive – Does the CEO champion digital engagement?
Complete the Poll to find out your EQ
Determine your organization or company’s EQ by completing the detailed Poll at this link.