Whether you have a brand new business or a funded startup, there are a ton of efficient ways to help you scale and grow that are often not discussed in typical marketing strategies.
What do you think about when you think about growth?
Now Creative Group’s founder, Daniel Francavilla, shares his definition:
- Growth is the idea of improvement. Because it’s not just about doing the same thing more. It’s actually about improving what you’re doing.
- Adapting. As you grow, you’re going to be having new challenges to face new things to adapt with.
What is the best way to be a “real” growth hacker?
1. Number one is Authenticity. As an entrepreneur and as a founder, you’re always “growth hacking”. When you’re bootstrapping, you are a growth hacker. So be real and honest about what you post, when you post, and the story you tell — as long as it’s on-brand, of course.
2. Second is scaling the unscalable. This is something that Gary Vee mentions often. An example of thi sis directly responding to people directly replying personalized messages to people. (Yes, there’s software for that but if you can scale that yourself and put that priority focus on those things, people will take notice that you’re responding to people directly at certain time of night when they would think that you should be sleeping).
3. Lastly, focus on your strengths. There’s no physically possible way for you to be an expert in every area of your business or to spend those hours on that your business needs to scale and grow.
Ultimately, you will need to find a way to get other team members (outsource, subcontract, hire) and give those areas the of business to experts that will help you focus on growth and actual scale.