How design adds value to your business
Better design can add value to your businesses, according to research conducted by the Design Council in the UK (which is equally applicable to businesses in Canada).
Below are a few points on how design can truly benefit your business or organization (as stated by the Design Council):
- Businesses that see design as integral don’t need to compete on price as much as others.
- In businesses where design is integral to operations, over three quarters say they have increased their competitiveness and turnover through design.
- The link between design and better business performance.
- Why it pays to measure return on design investment.
- Rapidly growing businesses are three times more likely than the rest to consider design crucial to success.
For more information on the value of design in relation to business performance, visit designfactfinder.co.uk.