A chance to make an impact with meaning, build something unique, and take action with your business now.
Serial Social Entrepreneur and Best-selling Author Miki Agrawal will be joined by Canada’s best (and coolest) entrepreneurs for an intense and illuminating business development workshop. The 3-day bootcamp is designed for entrepreneurs who want to bust out of the norm and make an impact with meaning.
Last year’s bootcamp took place in New York City and this year, it will take place in downtown Toronto, Canada November 6-8, 2015.
Join Miki and an awesome crew of expert entrepreneurs and speakers for an immersive 3-day, hands-on learning experience including:
- Get tangible, practical, how-to advice from top experts in Web 3.0, Marketing, Nutrition and much more.
- Experience 1st hand, the absolute essential components of self-care that make you better at business
- Work through fear-blasting exercises that raise your entrepreneur game to the next level
- Receive 1-on-1 coaching time with Miki Agrawal to discuss your business exclusively
- Take away valuable resources and connect with other amazing, like-minded entrepreneurs
Ready to jump-start your business and make more impact?
If you are ready to break free from the norm and make a meaningful impact, consider attending this bootcamp in November!
Save $500 simply by using the code NOW at docoolshit.org/dcscan.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.